Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tuesday Dinner

My uncle Dan is in town for business. Except he didn't TELL me that, my grandma did. So I emailed him yesterday and was like, "Um, hello? Are you going to take me to dinner or what?" I like inviting myself to make other people buy me dinner. But to be fair, I'm very, very attractive. We went to an Irish restaurant in Evanston called the Celtic Knot and they had a live music session going on. After dinner, my kind uncle Dan helped me set up my new bike trainer, which is a set of rollers. Rollers, I heard, are for the hardcore riders. The way you use them is by balancing your bike on ROLLERS. I imagine myself pedaling off the rollers and right out the window.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Pictures please. Of you being very, very attractive, and of the trainer.