Last night after work I went out for margaritas with Brendan and my new favorite coworker, Christine. She wanted to go out for a birthday cocktail. Plus she talks a lot about drinking, so how can she not be my favorite, you know? I think she just wanted to go out with us so she could get carded.
Then Colleen and Matt were in Evanston, so they came over and we went through our high school yearbooks. Colleen was like, "Let's see where all these people are now... Drunk, drunk, drunk, dead, drunk, drunk..." Matt was like, "Didn't you like anyone in high school?" Uh, YEAH. We liked each other. I really want to go to my ten-year reunion in character as, like, a tattoo artist or something. So people think, "Whoa, what happened to her?" I can get fake piercings and tattoos. And then when people start asking me to design their next tattoo, and they will, I'll just say, "Hey, I need to hit the can, I'll be right back," and then skedaddle. Or, who knows, maybe by then I will be a tattoo artist. I'm not ruling anything out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment