Monday, January 14, 2008

Playmate of the Year

Well, I did it. I applied for a position at Playboy downtown. LET ME FINISH. The job is in photo archiving, which I realize has nothing to do with my career goals. Or maybe it will, when I write it into the book I'll never write.

Don't judge me, I'm very bored. Plus, Nick says looking at naked women all day would be better than looking at angry Jewish lawyers all day, like he does. Not to offend my Angry Jewish Lawyer audience, which I think is up to five now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome that you applied for it. I...-might- have announce your intentions to my department the other day after I got your email. hahahahah

Anonymous said...

If you get the job instead of me, I'm gonna be so mad. so is Boy Scout Troup #35, who thinks they are going on a "field trip" right after I get the job.

Anonymous said...

Need an assistant