Sunday, January 6, 2008
Hot Dogs
Yesterday Russelle and I went to a hot dog joint called Hot Doug's. She saw it in a book about cool places to eat and shop in Chicago. So we got there and the line was out the door and down the sidewalk. We waited in line for an hour. But you know I'd wait a lifetime for a hot dog. Not even a good hot dog, just a regular hot dog. We decided the hot dogs taste so good at Doug's because, after waiting in line for an hour, anything would taste good. Then I used the restroom and the toilet overflowed. So I freaked out and ran back to the table and said, "The toilet overflowed! I don't know what to do!" And Russelle said, "Let's get out of here!" And I said, "OKAY." So I can never go back to Hot Doug's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear that on certain days they have truffle fries. I'd wait an hour for those. what kind of dog did you get?
Post a Comment