Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kingston Mines

Last night I went to a blues club called Kingston Mines with Russelle, Colleen and Matt, and a few others. It's a big place with two stages and two bands, and the bands switch on and off all night. We stayed in the room with the band lead by Linsey Alexander, who got a LITTLE too close to some women in the audience. He was a trip. He said stuff like, "I wrote this one when I was high" and "Now I'm gonna do one of mine. It's called... 'That Shit Ain't Right,'" which is now tied with "We're Brothers Forever" by that man in a cape on American Idol this week as my new favorite song. The band was really funky, so a lot of people were dancing. I tried to make Matt dance with me, but he refused. That shit ain't right. Oh! I get it now!

No comments: