Saturday, March 1, 2008
13 Dead Husbands
Last night I went to the opening of a play called 13 Dead Husbands downtown in the theatre district. Russelle's roommate Rosemary is the production manager. It's a comedy set in Paris about the most beautiful woman in the world, who is cursed with the death of each husband soon after the wedding. I liked it a lot and thought it was funny and charming. The set was really innovative and fun to look at, and the ensemble played music with some interesting instruments. I think I need to get out more and see more shows. Get me some culture. Might as well, while I'm here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you liked the show, i was so happy you came with. 13 DH was just "Jeff Recommended” the night we were there! In Theatre, Jeff Awards are like local Tony's, so this is a really big deal, being recommended is the first step in being eligible for nomination for the awards.
Post a Comment