Monday, February 11, 2008

Oprah

I'm going to the Oprah Show tomorrow! I'm very excited. My friend Val won tickets. She wins all the good tickets. Like last year, she won tickets to see Rod Stewart and took me with her. Maybe one of these days I'll win tickets to something cool—like I hear that Hannah Montana girl is pretty good—and take her.

The guest tomorrow is scary-looking financial expert, Suze Orman. My mom said I should think of a question to ask her, and since I owe Robert $85 for my holiday plane ticket, and since every time I call my mom I hear Robert say in the background, "Tell her she owes me money!" And since he tells everyone he knows not to lend me money, my mom said I should ask something like, "I'm a recent graduate living on my own, and I owe my stepdad $85. How do I get out this black hole of debt?" Then she said I should ask a question that will let Oprah know I'm a talented writer who needs a break. So I'm thinking, "Hi, Suze. I am a talented writer who needs a break. What should I do to save for retirement?"

My goals for tomorrow are to cry on camera and to get a new car.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

DO IT (the crying and car-winning part)!

Anonymous said...

Dude, look at our show- ta-da!

I don't think we're getting so much of a free book out of this show. It's gonna be de-press-ing.

It's crazy suze orman.

I HAD TO HAVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Suze Orman is going to yell at you. Don't say ANYTHING to her.