Friday, April 6, 2007

Still Writing from Work

The hockey game was fun, even though I think we lost. And by we, I mean the Red Wings, come on. Actually I think there were more Red Wings fans than Blackhawks. I stayed for only two periods, which still gave me plenty of time to have two hot dogs and half of Colleen's mai tai and then feel sick. I'm not really into hockey, so the best part for me was getting into fights with the Blackhawks fans, like when one guy said to us from across the aisle, "Why don't you go back to Michigan?" and Colleen's boyfriend Matt shouted, "There's no jobs!" We all had a good laugh.

I'm flying home tonight. My mom emailed me three times to remind me how bad the parking will be at O'Hare. Plus I talked to Beth yesterday (she called me while I was at work to tell me about the spring street-cleaning schedule, which I thought was nice, and I was finally able to give her my open invitation to dinner/friendship) and when she found out I'm going to O'Hare tonight she said in a scary voice, "Oh, yeah, you should give yourself plenty of time. It's spring break." So I'm a little nervous.








HAHAHA.


I went for the hot dogs. (One of my favorite Jerri Blank quotes is, "Boy I'm thirsty. I'm gonna go get a hot dog... Give me a Diablo Dog. Drag it through the salt, and don't be stingy with the bacon bits.")