skip to main | skip to sidebar

Erin Moves

to Evanston Hendersonville Black Mountain Greenville

Monday, April 23, 2007

Olympics Update

Get ready, because the Olympics are coming to Chicago...the Office Olympics. They're on Wednesday and they will be on TV, so if you get WGN, make sure to tune in/record from 8am to 10am Eastern time. I'm on the red team with people I've never met before. Clips the Chicken will be there, I'm sure. You'll laugh, you'll cry.
Posted by Erin at 4:47 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Erin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (62)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (105)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2007 (76)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • Cars
      • Priceless
      • Olympics Update
      • Downtown
      • Our toast at Lalo's: "To buds"
      • My weekend at home was too short. I spent Friday n...
      • Still Writing from Work
      • Last night I met my Internet Friend (don't judge m...
      • At Work
    • ►  March (8)

This woman is living my dream life

  • The Daily Coyote

My mom has a blog

  • Asheville Cats

My favorite blog

  • Dooce