Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend

I had dinner on Friday with my new friend Kate. We laughed a lot, or at least I did. She has all the qualities I look for in a friend: funny and likes the same TV shows I do. Then I had to go to bed early so I could get up and go to work at 6:30 for the monthly web site check, which is just a bunch of bull shit that I could do from home. I was tired afterward, but I don't believe in napping, so instead I went for a bike ride. My thought was, Well, if I go for a bike ride now, then I won't feel guilty about doing nothing all day. But I think I pushed myself too hard because I threw up a little. While I was on my bike. I couldn't stop, I was on a busy road! So I just vomited and kept going, like a pro. That's probably how Lance Armstrong does it. GOD, why am I so gross?

Then I was supposed to go out to dinner with Adrian, but he stood me up. Whatever, I probably had more fun eating bean burritos and watching TV alone.

Today I went to Colleen's company picnic in the western suburbs. Matt and I didn't do anything embarrassing. We spent most of the time inside the barn watching the Lions game on a big screen. I was a little disappointed because Colleen had said there would be an elephant, but there was no elephant. And we were too late for the hot dogs. Oh well, I got free beer and ice cream. Well, time to watch Rock of Love!



"It's BACON!"