to EvanstonHendersonvilleBlack Mountain Greenville
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Throwback Dinners
Tonight is what I call a "college night" because I had cereal for dinner #1 and macaroni and cheese for dinner #2. Although I did have wine, not Other Erin's vodka and Diet Coke. Oops, now I'm sharing all my secrets.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GOD I miss those college dinners! It was always so exciting..."Is Erin gonna have fuggets for dinner #1 and then rice for dinner #2?! Oooh, or maybe she'll have salad for dinner #1 and then pasta for dinner #2! I MUST KNOW NOW!"
2 comments:
GOD I miss those college dinners! It was always so exciting..."Is Erin gonna have fuggets for dinner #1 and then rice for dinner #2?! Oooh, or maybe she'll have salad for dinner #1 and then pasta for dinner #2! I MUST KNOW NOW!"
Lovey love love,
Other Erin
And I miss your bagel bites.
With love,
Erin (not you)
Post a Comment