Thursday, May 31, 2007

The two girls—together again

There's been a change of plans. I've decided to pardon Peewee and take her into my home. My mom's going to drive her out here on Sunday. It might be a disaster, but I have to try. The "appointment" was today, so this is sort of last minute. But I saw it coming. I just hope she likes it here and isn't too lonely during the day. There are plenty of good window sills and plants to chew on. Oh the fun we'll have together! We can stay up all night talking in our jimmy-jams.

Having Peewee here might make me even more of a shut-in, but let's face it, I was headed down that road anyway. At least when I'm old and alone and wearing stretchy pants and pulling missing pencils out of my perm, I'll know that one of my cats will dial 911 when I have a heart attack, because I will have taught them how to love me that much. HahahaI'mnotevenjoking.