Monday, May 25, 2009

Pictures from the weekend

(There will be a Chicago wrap-up as soon as I can bring myself to write it. I've been very busy "packing.")


Yesterday was my last day at the cat shelter. I'm really going to miss those cats. This is one of the isolation rooms I worked in—where the new cats are kept for two weeks while they test for various things. I would just go in and give them loves.


Another isolation room for recoveries.


Bruce, one of my faves.


The FIV+ wing. For some reason, the FIV cats are the friendliest.


So Colleen got engaged last month, and I'm going to be a bridesmaid, HEEEY. Christine and Tara are also in the wedding, and they came to visit this weekend from Michigan. We all went to high school together.


Tara and Christine "wrestling" with To Catch a Predator on in the background.


Today I grilled hot dogs at the park by the lake with Russ and her roommates, Rosemary and Sara.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, this is great! The North Carolina kitties are waiting for you. Are you sad about moving? I LOVE moving and would do it every two years, if I could. Kinda hard with kids, though.