I was sick and exhausted, but still had a lot of fun. Erik is hilarious and he has some killer stories, mostly about batteries and engineering. At dinner on Friday he told us he thinks he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. At first we were like, "What?" and then laughed and laughed for like twenty hours. I'm sure FAS ain't no joke, but he just seemed so convinced. It was like I had to tell him, Erik, you don't have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Saturday we went on a tour of a brewery on the river called Lakefront Brewery. Six dollars for four beer samples, a tour of the beer factory, and a souvenir pint glass. I loved that place. Then we went to lunch and stopped at the lake for a minute near the Milwaukee Art Museum.

Erik in his wrap.







1 comment:
It's 7:37am and I'm thirsty for beer.
PS I've seen plenty of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome kids (not my own. In case you were wondering. And if you were, THANKS). Just by looking at your friend's face (which is adorable), I can tell he most certainly does NOT have the FAS.
Post a Comment