Monday, May 4, 2009

Michigan

I visited my grandma Riojas (and other Riojases) this weekend in Byron Center, near Grand Rapids. I wanted to see her before I move.

Grandma and I had a grand old time. We ordered the same things at restaurants and found out we both like Adam on American Idol. I even went to church with her on Sunday, which was really "fun" for me because I "heart" church. I was sad I didn't get to take communion because I wanted to drink out of a mini shot-goblet too. I need to get me a set of those so I can play World's Tiniest Pimp.

On the drive back to Chicago I stopped at Saugatuck Dunes State Park and hiked the trail in my jeans with my purse on my shoulder. It was a little longer than I thought it would be. The beach was beautiful and I wanted to stay.


Me with uncle Ed, aunt Mary, the kids, and Grandma

















5 comments:

Rod Blagojevich said...

I will admit, you do lead a pretty interesting life.

Erin said...

Oh Roddy, that's like comparing apples to fucking oranges.

Jennifer said...

Mmkay, but the real question is: what did you and Grandma order at the restaurants??

Jennifer said...

ps: "mini shot goblet" cracks. me. up.

Erin said...

Chimichangas and reubens! That woman has the stomach of a much younger woman.