In honor of the Holiday yesterday, I picked up dinner at Taco the Bell. The friendly gentleman at the drive-thru asked if I wanted hot or mild sauce. I said, "Neither. But I WILL take cinco de mayo!"
Why yes, I WAS the only one laughing...how did you know??
ps "HEY OH!" made me lol. You're like a cross between Speedy Gonzalez and Ed McMahon?
5 comments:
por favor saque esas maracas de mi cara.
Eso no es lo que usted dijo anoche. HEY OH!
Viva cinco de drinko!!
Bahahahaha!!!!
In honor of the Holiday yesterday, I picked up dinner at Taco the Bell. The friendly gentleman at the drive-thru asked if I wanted hot or mild sauce. I said, "Neither. But I WILL take cinco de mayo!"
Why yes, I WAS the only one laughing...how did you know??
ps "HEY OH!" made me lol. You're like a cross between Speedy Gonzalez and Ed McMahon?
More of a cross between Bret Michaels and Drunk Bret Michaels (that's a trick, because they're the same).
Post a Comment