ER: I loved this: "the most important duty is to report back to Tourism Queensland (and the world) and let us know what’s taking place on the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef." 1. AND THE WORLD 2. Hello, Queensland...and the world..yes, my report indicates heavy swimming activity, moderate drinking, one incident of poaching, five-and-a-half incidents of sexual conduct, and 2,038 individual sunbathers.
2 comments:
ER: I loved this: "the most important duty is to report back to Tourism Queensland (and the world) and let us know what’s taking place on the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef."
1. AND THE WORLD
2. Hello, Queensland...and the world..yes, my report indicates heavy swimming activity, moderate drinking, one incident of poaching, five-and-a-half incidents of sexual conduct, and 2,038 individual sunbathers.
That half time coulda been a whole time if that whale hadn't scared the shit outta me.
I can't wait to tell that at a bar later.
Post a Comment