Sunday, November 18, 2007

Howl At the Moon

Last night I went to a piano bar downtown called Howl At the Moon with Colleen, her friends, and Brendan. I love piano bars. We had a lot of fun dancing and singing "hold me closer, Tony Danza" and drinking and...drinking. I drank too much. Today is not a good day. But Brendan kept offering to buy us drinks, and a lady never turns down a free drink. Life lesson number one. After half of the group left, Colleen, her friend's friend Russelle, Brendan, and I walked to Michigan Avenue to see the lighted tree outside the Hancock Building. There Colleen and I decided to reenact our yearbook pose from senior year when we were voted Kimball's best friends (or, when we told people to vote us Kimball's best friends). That's my claim to fame. I was like, "I don't want to put my feet on your butt!" And Colleen was all, "JUST DO IT." You can imagine how great the pose is. Speaking of Kimball, the bouncer at the piano bar looked at my ID and said, "What high school did you go to? Kimball?" Small world in a big city, yet again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you had fun. I liked Howl at the Moon, but I was also already really drunk by the time we got there for Sarah's Bachelorette party.

please tell me you'll be posting Kimball's best friends photo: part deux, if there is one.