Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emergency

Recently my mom and stepdad had to change their phone number because they couldn't get 911 service. So, in light of this story, I give you my impression of my mom calling 911.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that, my friend, is why you are now my favorite blogger.

MORE VINO!

Jennifer said...

Ok, this. is hilarious.

Jennifer said...

We went to Disney recently. Needless to say, after three days, I needed wine. Found a store, bought a bottle, called hotel concierge for corkscrew. THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE. My huzzband (aka MacGyver) opened that bottle with nail clippers and my tweezers.

You know, if you guzzle fast enough, you don't notice the little bits of cork.

Erin said...

@Cowboy Jane - What, I can Twitter here if I want. You are now my favorite friend.

@Jen - What kind of a hotel is that? I like to take more of a MacGruber approach. If I didn't have a corkscrew, I would just break the bottle in the sink and drink like a dog. A thirsty, thirsty dog. P.S. Write in your blog.

Jennifer said...

I am so a Thirsty Dog.

Ok, my blog. *sigh* Yeah, about that. See, I have this crazy stalker? Who believed that every time I posted, I was having a deep, intimate conversation with HIM. And he sent me such slimygross EMails about how he wanted to do sexy times with me.... And - oh, yeah - he's my frickin' NEIGHBOR? And - oh, yeah - he's 70 years old???("Jim" on older post comments).

So now I'm trying to decide if I trash the whole thing or keep going...