to Evanston Hendersonville Black Mountain Greenville
Just WHAT is in those mugs?
PATTIZ says: this definitely beats Bing Crosby and David Bowie's Little Drummer Boy all to hell!!
That was AMAZING in every way!! well done mom, well done erin. i feel so jolly and cheerful :)
Girl, you can sing!
What the WHAT! I've only heard that once before, from a drunk woman. And there's a good chance it was me.
HA! No, for realz.
AW! Love it. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.
Hey, I'm 93 and I feel left out.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just WHAT is in those mugs?
PATTIZ says: this definitely beats Bing Crosby and David Bowie's Little Drummer Boy all to hell!!
That was AMAZING in every way!! well done mom, well done erin. i feel so jolly and cheerful :)
Girl, you can sing!
What the WHAT! I've only heard that once before, from a drunk woman. And there's a good chance it was me.
HA! No, for realz.
AW! Love it. Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.
Hey, I'm 93 and I feel left out.
Post a Comment