Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend

I finally saw Baby Mama. It was okay. I love Tina Fey. I think she's the funniest person on network TV, besides Kathie Lee Gifford (thank you, hour 17 of the Today Show, for letting me say that again). But because she didn't write Baby Mama, it was just okay for me. I would recommend it just for the part where her boss, Steve Martin, rewards her with five minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.

It was beautiful here yesterday. I figured out how to jam my bike in my pod car and drove to the Lake Shore bike path. It feels so good to ride by the lake with the city view in front, and stop for breaks on the beach. I'm looking forward to summer, when I can just jump in the lake when I get too hot. Or have to pee.

No comments: