I leave tomorrow evening for Asheville and I won't be back until the 1st. That leaves plenty of time for cat dancing. My fear is that I'll get snowed in in Detroit and have to live in the airport like Tom Hanks in that movie no one saw. At least I'd have that psychedelic rave tunnel to keep me busy.
My step-brother Nick is coming from Toronto, and we're on the same plane out of Detroit. I think we're sitting together. Our travel agent (Robert) booked our flights. He and my mom ruined the fun by telling us. I've always dreamed of a surprise like that.
I'm sure I'll be writing from Asheville, what with all the free time. My mom said something about Nick and I hauling rocks up the hill. I don't know what that's all about, but I am not interested.
Brendan bought me Sideways (the book) for the plane ride. I think he's trying to trick me into reading by giving me a book about wine. After fifty pages I'll say, "Wait a minute... Am I reading?"
I just dared Jim to put "team snowman-building exercise" in the suggestion box and he did. Jim will pretty much do anything I dare him to do. I could say, "I dare you to do all my work" or, "I dare you to bring me a piece of cake. And a fork! I dare you not to forget a fork!" and he'd be like, "You know I can't pass up a good dare!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know if you realize it, but the original Cat Dancing book from Nick is MINE. He was at our cottage "hunting" last month and saw it on my coffee table. Another weird coincidence. Yeah, maybe Tom Cruise is right and some of us really are decendents of aliens cuz that book is wascked.
...Or wacked as Whitney Houston likes to say. Oh, I didn't mean to imply he actually took MY book, he just learned of its existence. Hey,a girl's got to read SOMETHING in the middle of the woods.
Post a Comment