Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Sunday Walk

I went for a walk with my camera today, and not FIVE MINUTES INTO IT a young man with an Irish accent (and wearing a Guinness T-shirt—suspicious) came up to me and said:

IRISH(?) MAN: Excuse me. This is a bit embarrassing...But would you mind taking a picture of me naked? It'll just take a moment.
ME: What?
IRISH(?) MAN: This is really embarrassing, but I lost a lot of money to my friends playing poker last night, and the only way they'll let me out of it is if I get someone to take a naked picture of me. Will you please help me?
ME: Yeah, I'm not going to do that.
IRISH(?) MAN: What? Why not?
ME: Because it's weird.
IRISH(?) MAN: Come on, please?
ME: No, not a chance.

And then I walked away. I can't even imagine what that was all about. It's only day two and already I have an unfortunate story.

Here are some pictures I DID take on my walk: