to Evanston Hendersonville Black Mountain Greenville
Your Mother drinks?
I love your stories.
I am now addicted and fully committed to catching every one of your reenactments/how-tos. Maybe I should just be committed....
Committing to this is sort of like committing to an institution. An institution of class and distinction.
ER: My favorite thing about your videos is the background noise. Are you filming during commercial breaks?!
HEY. You know I can never turn off the TV.
I know how to pick the cream of the crop, man. That's just how I do.
Wow. Your vlogs are REALLY popular. I know I'm hooked. :)
What happened to Vlog #2, it was hilarious?
My friend told me to be careful about talking about work in my blog, so I got paranoid and deleted it.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Your Mother drinks?
I love your stories.
I am now addicted and fully committed to catching every one of your reenactments/how-tos. Maybe I should just be committed....
Committing to this is sort of like committing to an institution. An institution of class and distinction.
ER: My favorite thing about your videos is the background noise. Are you filming during commercial breaks?!
HEY. You know I can never turn off the TV.
I know how to pick the cream of the crop, man. That's just how I do.
Wow. Your vlogs are REALLY popular. I know I'm hooked. :)
What happened to Vlog #2, it was hilarious?
My friend told me to be careful about talking about work in my blog, so I got paranoid and deleted it.
Post a Comment