Sunday, April 13, 2008

Resident

I finally got my Illinois license yesterday. Now I know why I put it off for a year. It took two hours of sitting in a big ugly room with a bunch of weirdos. Why is everyone at the DMV so weird, me excluded? If I were a comedian, I could do a thirty-minute bit about the DMV. "What is the DEAL with the guy with no hair and tattooed eyebrows? Don't get me started, don't EVEN get me started."

But I came out with a pretty good picture:



Then today I was going through some old pictures and found this:



Still the same... Still sticking toothpicks in my ears.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the hottest license photo I've EVER seen.

Christine said...

You were adorable as a kid...who is the very very very happy boy?

Erin said...

That is my dear cousin Michael.