Monday, October 29, 2007

Honey Hill

On Saturday Brendan and I drove out to the country to go apple pickin' at Honey Hill Orchard near DeKalb. They also make honey. I was really jonesin' for a corn maze this year, but had to settle for apples. I still loved it. Everything is more fun in the country. Suddenly it's fun to do work.

We first had lunch at a Mexican restaurant in DeKalb, which I noticed from the framed article on the wall was voted Best Mexican in the city. Umm, dear DeKalb, you have one Mexican restaurant and it's like a Holiday Inn with pinatas. K.I.T., Erin. I love small country towns. LOVE them. With old, old houses and a downtown with, like, a liquor store and a dance studio. I wonder how many people go back and forth between the liquor store and the dance studio. I would.











Hahahaaa, the Bears.