Sunday, November 1, 2009

Greenville

GOD I hope this is it for a while. My blog header is getting so long it wouldn't fit.

I had an interview with a company in Greenville, South Carolina on Friday and they hired me on the spot, for a job I hadn't even applied for and didn't know was an option—editor. And I start tomorrow. The company makes publications and learning products for kids with special needs. I don't want to say too much in fear of jinxing myself or them reading this, but I will say that it's in a castle and that all the meeting rooms and bathrooms are heavily decorated in themes. So, for example, I can pee in Africa and poop in a moose lodge all in the same day, in a castle.

I'm actually going to be staying with my dear auntie in Simpsonville before I can find/afford an apartment. My cousin just moved out a couple weeks ago and now I'm moving in! Hahahaaaa she'll never have a break. So today I'm moving some stuff into her house. It's a whirlwind!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you found a position. :) Way to go.

Erin said...

Thanks, Jessica!

Lickolas said...

You do not lead a boring life Erin, that's for sure. Congrats on the job!