Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a fun, sexy time for me!

Good news, dear readers! I no longer will have to give up my daytime TV reruns of Just Shoot Me and my aimless eating, because I'm not getting that job! Isn't that great? Yeah, turns out they can't afford to hire someone after all, which is tots awes, espec after they offered me the job! AAAHAHAHA GOOD ONE, GUYS! YOU GOT ME! It's so funny it makes me cry! Into my morning beer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pattiz says: hey, Erin, I just had a similar experience here in good old Michigan. I went for the interview, they acted as if the job was mine and then didn't call me back for over a week and then said they couldn't afford to hire me and would be keeping their "temp" girl after all. LOVELY!!!

Erin said...

Awww! People are so great. I just really love them.

Anonymous said...

Did you apply at Quill?

Christy said...

P.S. That last comment was from me. Ooopsies! :)