Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Grandma has to say about Idol

During the last season of American Idol I would send my mom little nuggets from my grandma's emails. Ohhhh, things like, "That guy was good and one of my favorites. As for the girls the only one I thought was pretty good was the tiny one with a funny name. Almost looked oriental." And "Well let's see—who do I pick tonight. Got three that will get bumped off eventually—The Oriental, Kristy, and Cheesy (whatever)."

It made me laugh and laugh. So I thought I'd share what Grandma has to say about Idol this year, starting with:

"Did you watch Am. Idol tonight? Did you vote? Some were pretty bad. At least that dingbat acted pretty normal."

3 comments:

Christine said...

We should have an Idol party and invite Grandma. We could also have wine.

Anonymous said...

I really think you should set Grandma up with a blog.

Christine said...

I'm starting to understand you Erin.