I kind of assumed that Vlog was after a few glasses of red wine. I thought it was very funny. Very honest too, though I think that is what made it so funny.
To anon #2: I don't know who you are, but if you're a certain uncle you should be very careful, because I believe I just drew your name for Homemade Christmas 2008.
4 comments:
I love that you're finally vlogging. (Sounds dirty.) I look forward to seeing you vlog after a few glasses of red wine.
More blog, less vlog. Unless you sing a new Finn Fest song.
I kind of assumed that Vlog was after a few glasses of red wine. I thought it was very funny. Very honest too, though I think that is what made it so funny.
To anon #2: I don't know who you are, but if you're a certain uncle you should be very careful, because I believe I just drew your name for Homemade Christmas 2008.
Post a Comment