Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall in Evanston

My friend Val came to visit on Saturday with her boss and boss's husband, who went to the MSU/Northwestern game. Val stayed with me. I've been sick, so I wasn't much fun. Except for my sick voice, which sounds like Dina Lohan, so that's fun. Saturday we went shopping with Russ and I found most of my Halloween costume (Bret Michaels, circa Rock of Love). Saturday night Val and I went out to dinner, then we were in bed before 10:30. It was pretty nice.

It was in the 80s this weekend. People were swimming in the lake. I went for a walk yesterday and found some color.






2 comments:

Christine said...

Have you seen the Rock of Love skit from SNL? It will double you over with laughter...natalie and I have watched it again and again....

Jessica said...

How was your Kathy Griffin show?