Friday night Colleen and I went to the Italian festival, just around the block from her (and Matt's) new place. We went last summer, too, and I can't BELIEVE it's been a year already. Where does the time gointomydrinks? I love the Italians. They have the meatiest foods. I had a meatball sandwich, I think the exact same kind I had last year. Then Colleen and I each had funnel cake and I felt sick. But it was worth it. We didn't watch any of the music, but they were advertising Deana Martin—Dean Martin's daughter, if I even had to tell you. I think it would've been funny to see her, but also I would've fallen asleep.
Then we went back to Colleen's so I could put together their new dresser from Ikea. For some reason, she and Matt think I'm awesome at putting together Ikea furniture. Let's look back on my Ikea furniture experience: Erik and I put together my bookshelf wrong; I thought Ikea had given me the wrong pieces for my dining room table, but really I was just drunk. So we got, like, a third of the way done with the dresser, after having to go back and take things apart and repeat multiple steps, when Colleen was like, "Okay, you can go home."

No comments:
Post a Comment