
Picnic at the new house.

Mom and Robert at the Not-so-secret View.

My Harvey boy.

Surprise! I'm going camping! Oh, you didn't know we were going camping? Oopsies, I gave it away.

I also got contacts for the rafting.




Cheri tending to her life's work.

At the Big Pigeon River before rafting. (The next few were taken with a disposable camera.)



Hike to the overlook on Sunday.




We found these sunglasses on a tree, which was perfect because Cheri had lost hers. But not so perfect because Amy had bought Cheri sunglasses for her birthday—the next day.

At the overlook.



Waiting through the rain in the car.

Hooker Falls. That sounds like a punchline to a joke—"And so then I says, I says, 'Hooker Falls!'"

(More disposable—my camera ran out of batteries.)


Triple Falls.




High Falls.

Cheri taught me how to chop 2x8s for the fire at home.


Smoky.
3 comments:
Awesome photos.
Also, I keep laughing at the "At the overlook." photo because it looks like you have a He-Man bicep. That's my favorite.
I thought the exact same thing!
Look, if you're trying to hit on me, just do it. Yes, I work out.
Post a Comment