Monday, January 25, 2010

Update

Hey, y'all! I guess I might could post pictures of my new apartment and CAT, Smitty. I'm fixin' to start a real nice cat family. So, what else is new, you might could ask? When I'm not working for The Man I like to relax in front of the TV Guide Channel watching such programs as American Idol's Sexiest Contestants and Just Shoot Me. Since when did the TV Guide Channel become a real channel? I don't know, but I am on board.


























4 comments:

Lickolas said...

Nice place, I love the phone photo. Cute cat as well. It's good to have you back.

Unknown said...

Your new place is HUGE. JEEBUS, Mulvs! You always find such lovely places with hardwood floors. Next time I move, I think you should try to find me one just as charming in this crap hole that is East Lansing.:) And Smitty is cute! I can't wait to meet your furkid!

Erin said...

Thanks, Nick! You brought me back. For a day.

Vaaaaaaal, I would love to be your agent. Of love.

Jennifer said...

OMG, your apartment is AWESOME!