Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm here!

Due to terribly unfortunate circumhappenings, I've had to move out of where I lived in Hendersonville and in with my mom and Robert (today!) in Black Mountain. Oh the hijinks that will no doubt ensue! So I "wrote" a little song about my new life, and I "sang" it for you! Also, I'm a little drunk!


Hey, dear readers! Here I am on a motorcycle! Never mind my cankles!

5 comments:

From the Home of Russ, Rosemary, (Jenny), and of course the Famous SARA!!!! said...

"Oh what to say.... WAY to ROCK OUT" -Sara
"Way to get that Stress out" - Sara
"Your hair has gotten so long" - Sara
"That's a nice glass.... i love wine" -Sara
"i love that she looks right into the camera" - Sara
"I love HER" - Sara
"Who would ever want this to move out of their house"-Sara
"Can she live with us?!.... Please!!" - Sara

Anonymous said...

**Revised title (due to malfunction)

From the Home of Russ, Rosemary, (Jenny) and The Famous Sara!

Erin said...

Hahahaha! OHHH I love Sara Poorman. I want to have SO MANY cocktails with her in her new LS flat.

Jennifer said...

You so don't have cankles.
I, on the other hand, have man calves. Cows.

Anonymous said...

How was it?