Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She wears, I wear

There's a new song out by Taylor Swift—perhaps you've heard it: "She wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts," or some shit like that. I don't know, I've only heard it once, like a week ago in the car with Amy and Cheri and my friend Erin, who was visiting me. Erin and I thought it was hilarious and it instantly became our favorite song, besides "Jesus, Take The Wheel, I Need to Fix My Weave." We kept singing our own made-up lyrics to each other while she was here, like "She wears leather, I wear a fatty suit," then we'd laugh and laugh and Amy and Cheri wanted to kill us.

Then Erin left on a road trip to New Orleans that I was supposed to go on too, but I had to drive up to Michigan instead for a funeral, which was very sad, of course. But while we were both gone, Erin and I kept texting each other song lyrics and it was never NOT funny! So on the drive back here I thought I had better get it out of my system before I got home, and also I was bored and tired, so I made a little video.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAH, Bones I LOVE that video. I'm gonna find a way to put it on my ipod so I can watch you, even when I'm not in front of my webcam.

She eats grapes, I use a night-light.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i love country music. HaHAHAHAHA

jen said...

Blahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jen said...

She wears boy shorts, I have a colostomy...

Oh, ferk, I can't stop...She wears an ankle bracelet, I pierced my third nipple...

Erin said...

Hahahahahahahaha! It's fun for everyone. Tell your friends.

Colleen said...

I told Matt that you had a new vlog up and he immediately ran in the room to watch it. You have a fan base, jas.

Erin said...

HAHAHA Matt... I do cater toward the hot cops crowd.

Anonymous said...

pattiz says: she wears diamonds, I have one leg.

Erin said...

HAHAHA! Poor Taylor.

Taylor Swift said...

She orders happy meals, I like block parties.

She uses dental floss, I prefer bear hunting.

You're right, this is fun!

Erin said...

Swifty, you old so and so! I see a "She Wears II" in your fut (short for future, duh).

Anonymous said...

you wouldnt believe how much funnier this appears to be when on drugs. i might have watched this close 10x all ready and it gets funnier everytime.

Anonymous said...

ER, My favorite parts of this video are when you stifle your own laugh.